domingo, 5 de diciembre de 2010

What can I say. He brings out the worst in me. And weirdly I think I bring the best out in him



People don't tell you who you are. You tell them.





-So you'll pick me up at eight?
-You'd really go out with some guy you don't know?
-Well you can't be worse than the guys I do know.




-You asked me out on a date and you didn't think I was nice?
-No, I just thought you were hot. Technically, you asked me out.
-Oh. Okay, okay. I see. So, um, sensitive tortured
soul boy is actually kind of superficial, huh.
-Yeah, just a little bit.
-Good to know.





-A masked ball? Dan would never want to go to something that pretentious. Where he has to wear a mask and a tux
-He likes you. He would wear a tux and a mask and one of my mother's dresses if it meant that he could go out with you



-This is your story.
-Yeah it's the original. It's right out of the spiral notebook.
-I'm kind of scared to read it. What happened on October 8, 2005?
-Well, I was accidentally invited to a birthday party. Where I met a girl.
She only spoke two sentences to me, but I've never forgotten her.
-Wait, your story's about me?



-Because I gave you my word. Because I love you.
-What?
-I love you. And not just because I thought you were pregnant.
And not the way you like some random guy who picks up your lit paper.
Or some girl who likes your hair.
-Okay.
-Okay. The response is not "okay".



-There. That's why. Because I actually like it when you interrupt me. Which is often, by the way.
You're also completely unaware that you laugh like a four year old



-But I'm willing to let it go. I don't want to break up with you.
-Maybe I want to break up with you. Maybe I can't just let it go.
You lied to me. Over and over. And it was easy for you.
-I'm not who you thought I was and you can't forgive that.
-I just think too much has happened.
I don't know how to make things go back to what they were.
-So that's it then? It's just "Have a good Summer, I'll see you back at school."
-I guess. Yeah.



I haven't been able to get you out of my head all summer.
I was hoping, when I saw you I would that we did the right thing.
But I don't feel that way. I don't feel that way at all.


-I can't change who I am, Dan.
-Me neither. So what happens now?
-I don't really feel like talking.
-Yeah. Me neither
-I'm scared.
-I know. Me too.
-When I step out of here it's over.
-I think, I think it was already. It just took us this long to realize.
To get used to the idea. Serena? I still...
-I know. Me too. (the door closes) I love you



When I told my mom not to go away with Rufus I said it
was because you and I were forever. I know I was right.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

ESCRIBI ALGO BOBO/A ;)