jueves, 3 de marzo de 2011

Real Love

We are lovers true and through and though. We made it through the storm. I really want you to realize i really want to put you on. I've been searching for someone to satisfy my every need. Won't you be my inspiration, be the real love that i need. Real love, i'm searching for a real love. Someone to set my heart free. Real love, i'm searching for a real love. When i met you i just knew that you would take my heart and run, until you told me how you felt for me. You said i'm not the one, so I slowly came to see all of the things that you were made of. And now I hope my dreams and inspirations lead me to want some real love. I got to have a real love. Love’s so true and baby, i thought that love was you. I thought you were the answer to the question in my mind. But it seems that i was wrong. If i stay strong maybe i'll find my real love. So I try my best and pray to God, he'll send me someone real to caress me and to guide me towards a love my heart can feel. Now I know I can be faithful, i can be your all in all. I'll give you good loving though the summertime, winter, spring, and fall. You see i'm searching for a real love and I don't know where to go. Been around the world and high and low, and still i'll never know how it feels to have a real love cause it seems it's not around.

Gotta end it in this way because it seems he can't be found.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

ESCRIBI ALGO BOBO/A ;)